Translate

пятница, 13 июня 2014 г.

Summer Rain

Hi, my dear friends,
I hope you all are doing well and enjoy summer days!!!!!!!!!!!
I cannot express in words how much I love summer! In the country where I live gray winter days drag on and bright  summer days usually fly like one minute!
And on one sunny summer days I was inspired to create this tag.
I used  Gesso, watercolers, texture paste to create background. And of course, I added my favourite LSG sprays. They helped to blend all colours perfectly well and create such bright background. I am very happy with the result.
Here's my tag

And some close ups


Summer rains  may be heavy but they are usually short. Everything looks bright after the rain and the air is fresh and you want to breathe and smell the sweet scents of flowers and the grass, that's why I used bright colours in my project. To convey the drops of summer rain I added Glossy Accents on the flowers and on the background.
The butterfly is embossed and covered with LSG sprays (Cotton Candy Pink and  Tea Pot Purple) and added some microbeads.
The LSG palette is amazing this month! It's almost impossible to ignore it.
http://blog.lindystampgang.com/color-challenge-info/


Here's the list of LSG products I've used in my project
Cosmopolitan Pink
Fuzzy Navel Peach
A Bit O'Bubbly
Tea Pot Purple
Cotton Candy Pink
I created this tag as the guest designer for blog "Арткладовая"
Here's the photo for your inspiration

Задание называется Капельки лета.
Дожди, как жизнь, всегда разнообразные...
Нет в жизни одинаковых путей...
Как судьбы у людей, бывают разные...
Так и характер разный...у дождей.



Да, дожди, на самом деле, всегда разные. Но у меня прошел теплый, ласковый летний дождик. Надеюсь, что получилось передать настроение)))))
 

Спасибо, что заглянули!
Thanks for stopping by!
Nataly

4 комментария:

  1. Одна работа прекраснее другой!! Даже не знаю, какую бы выбрала - в каждой есть своя изюминка))))
    Спасибо за творчество с LSG!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Ира, спасибо тебе за твои "шедевры" и за видео! Это же я у тебя учусь! Очень бы хотелось посетить твой МК, но живу далеко...СПАСИБО!

      Удалить
  2. Amazing amazing amazing ! Love your tag, so smart with the cardboard backing. Thank you so much for taking part in our challenge at Lindy's Stamp Gang, Love Marta xx

    ОтветитьУдалить