Translate

суббота, 15 ноября 2014 г.

Tag It!!!!!!!!!


Hi, my craft friends!
I'm super excited to reveal my new project which I created for Scrap Africa as their guest designer for the TAG IT challenge this month! You should use at least two tags on your project.

http://scrapafrica.blogspot.com/2014/11/tag-it-challenge-no39.html

I came up with the idea to create a canvas which can be used as a calendar.
And you can see three tags on my canvas. I had lots of fun playing with my favs LSG Magicals and sprays. LSG pallette is fabulous this month. I do love playing with this combination of colors.

http://blog.lindystampgang.com/2014/11/01/november-2014-color-challenge-reveal/




I used the follwing LSG products
Drink me silly Magicals set
Tea Pot Purple
Fuzzy Naval Peach
A Bit o'Bubbly
Ocean Breeze Blue













 

 I used Scrap Time sketch for my project.

http://4scraptime.blogspot.com/2014/11/7.html








Thank you for stopping by,
and have a nice creative weekend!
Love, Nataly

6 комментариев:

  1. An inspirational project with advanced skills of layering and Mixed media. Thanks for sharing your beautiful Art here :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Wow, this is truly beautiful!! The colors are so soft and lovely. Perfect for your canvas.Thank you for joining us at Lindys for the Color Challenge.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Love your project, so much details. Many thanks for your wonderful inspiration. Thank you so much for taking part in Lindy's colour challenge. Best of luck. Hugs, Marta x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Thanks so much for creating this beautiful canvas and for being a Guest Designer at Scrap Africa! Your work is so beautiful....it was so great to showcase it! I really do appreciate it! x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Ух сколько интересных деталек!! Здоровская работа! Спасибо за участие в задании блога LSG!!!
    пы.сы....как же меня умиляет этот кот слева :)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. WOW Love what you made and all the pictures are so nice! Thanks so much for participating in the Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge this month!

    ОтветитьУдалить