Translate

воскресенье, 14 декабря 2014 г.

Mixed Media Canvas for my friends

Hi! 
How are you doing, my friends? What are you busy with this weekend?
Tonight my friends and I are going to have a hen party and we are planning to make fondue! I think it will be delicious.
Today I want to share my new project with you. This is a canvas with the photo of us visiting New York this summer. My friends, who took us there and made this trip possible for us (they are in the middle of this pfoto) are having their Wedding Anniversary. This is my gift for them. I do hope they will like it.
I played with texture paste, LSG products, stamps and flowers.
I used OUS sketch. I am very sorry to hear that is the final sketch of this blog. It was very inspiring to play with them.
My journalling is on the back of the canvas and it says
I'm so proud of our friendship. It's a treasure, it's like a beautiful  pearl  found on the bottom of the ocean. On long and cold  December nights the sweet memories of our trip will be warrming my heart.


This is my canvas and its details.








Thanks a lot for visiting my blog.
With hugs and kisses for you all.
Nataly

1 комментарий:

  1. Fabulous project - love the soft colours & the glimmer & shimmer - really PRETTY!!! Thanks so much for joining us using our very last sketch from OUAS!!! And have a wonderful Christmas:)

    ОтветитьУдалить