Translate

пятница, 19 декабря 2014 г.

Prima card

Hi my dear friends,
How are you doing? I hope you're happy because it's Friday today and it it means we're having weekend next two days. I love weekends because I can feel relaxed after long working days, I can spend more time with my friends and with my husband and of course I can work on my new projects.
Recently I've bought Prima Everyday Vintage Love Letter Kit and I was facinated by this collection! It's perfect for making cards.
Привет!
Сегодня пятница, а значит впереди два выходных, чтобы провести больше времени с мужем, друзьями и с самим собой, т.е. поскрапить вволю.
Недавно приобрела примовский набор Prima Everyday Vintage Love Letter Kit. вы знаете, я в него просто влюбилась! Набор состоит только из карточек для журналинга, но он прекрасно подходит, как и для подложек под фото, когда делаешь альбом или страничку, также идеален для творения открыток. Рекомендую)))))





This card will fly to the USA to my friends to wish them their 25 Wedding Anniversary.
I used PPP palette
http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2014/12/decembers-bap-ppp-are-here.html
 I hope my friends like this card.
Thank you for stopping by,
with love and hugs,
Nataly

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий