Translate

пятница, 29 мая 2015 г.

Notepad for the best and sweetest dreams

Hi!
Today I want to show you the notepad I created only for the best and sweetest dreams.


Here're some close-ups




I was inspired by the amazingly beautiful palette of LSG.

http://blog.lindystampgang.com/2015/05/28/love-this-mixed-media-layout-tutorial-by-stephanie-papin/
I used lots of LSG products to create the texture and color of the notepad cover.

A Bit o'Bubbly

Cosmopolitan Pink

Merci Beaucoup Mint

Fuzzy Navel Peach Magical

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my scrap blog.

Have a nice weekend!

4 комментария:

  1. Very beautiful notepad!! Love love how you adorned the cover and gave it a wonderful Lindy's shimmer!! Don't forget to link to the Lindy's Color challenge page to be eligible to enter.
    http://blog.lindystampgang.com/color-challenge-info/
    Thanks for joining us at Lindy's for the color Challenge.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. ooohhh very nice
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Lindy's Stamp Gang!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Beautiful <3 I love the details! Thank You for playing with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang May Color Challenge!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Oh my goodness, I love this piece! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining Lindy's challenge

    ОтветитьУдалить