Translate

четверг, 20 апреля 2017 г.

Spring Canvas

Hi!
On this cold and snowy April evening I would like to share with you my new project. It's a mixed media canvas and it's all about spring!
You cannot imagine how I was  shoked and stressed to see the snow falling when cherry trees and apricot trees were bossoming! Poor trees coudn't bear the burden of heavy wet snow and were split into two pieces and those which are smaller and weaker fell down(((((
So my canvas is about spring. I am looking forward to it and welcoming my favourite season.





I am joining April Color Challenge of my favourite LSG!

https://blog.lindysgang.com/2017/04/01/april-color-challenge/
I used the following LSG products

 Aloha Avocado 

 Cosmopolitan Pink

 Fuzzy Navel Peach

Dark Chocolate Truffle

Love, Nataly

 

7 комментариев:

  1. Чудесный, очень легкий и изящный холст!!! Фон просто потрясающий! Большое спасибо от Lindy's challenge!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Wow stunning canvas! I love it, all the details are gorgeous! Thank you for joining at Lindy's challenge this month!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Oh wow - you have created a masterpiece! Thank you so much for joining in the Lindy's Color Challenge oxoxo

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Wow LOVELY!!!!! Thanks for your participation at Lindy's stamp Gang Challenge!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. So very pretty.
    Thanks for playing along with Lindys

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Beautiful canvas :) Thank you so much for joining in the Lindy's Color Challenge.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Very cute layout! Thanks for joining at Lindy's!P

    ОтветитьУдалить